27 elegant oak steles in Ahlbeck, Heringsdorf and Bansin give you an exciting insight into the history and the who's who of the illustrious imperial spa guests.
The accompanying Imperial Baths adventure trail app (available in the App Store since April 05.04.2023th, 3) offers in-depth content as a digital experience at each station, e.g. B. as a selfie, picture gallery, interactive video, 360D model or XNUMX° panorama. Be enchanted by the history of unique villas and piers!
In addition are in the app other useful functions available.
For example, different locations can be controlled individually or by given topics, e.g. B. "Bäderarchitektur" can be combined to form a "guided" tour. The app gives you concrete orientation and inspiration when planning your trips to the imperial baths.
In app you will find a clear overview of all current events in the imperial baths.
More. Experience. imperial baths.
• Discover historical places and squares
• Plan activities and tours
• Find holiday inspiration
• Calendar of events
The app can be found in the respective app store.
Google Play Store:
Apple App Store:
• QR code self-guided tour of the town
• Map with directions and places worth seeing
• Extended information can be called up as a digital interaction at every station
• Routes suitable for pedestrians and cyclists
• Fully available in Polish and English
• Discover the imperial baths at your own pace!