As 01.07.2022Current Rules
Since April 28.04.2022, XNUMX, in accordance with the ordinance of the state government, the corona protection measures have largely been lifted.
The 3G obligation still applies in critical facilities such as hospitals and care facilities.
The mask requirement continues to apply in local public transport.
Since July 01.07.2022st, 3, the citizen test has only been possible for certain reasons and costs €XNUMX per test. The test remains free for certain groups:
- Visitors to care and medical facilities: People who want to visit people in care facilities or hospitals, etc., but also those being treated or the residents themselves.
- caring relatives
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women who are in the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Chronically ill people who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons.
- Study participants: People who are currently participating in studies on corona vaccines or have participated in the past three months.
- Infected: People who are in isolation due to a proven coronavirus infection and want to be tested.
- Household members of those who have been proven to be infected
Who can be tested for €3?
It is also necessary to prove the entitlement for the citizen tests with a deductible of €3. This can be done, for example, with the ticket for an event, showing the Corona warning app or contacting risk patients with a self-disclosure. In the following cases you can be tested for €3:
- Recreational Event Attendance: People who will attend an indoor event on the same day.
- Visiting particularly vulnerable people: people who will have contact with a person over 60 years of age, meet a person with a disability or a person who is at risk on the same day
- Visit person with pre-existing conditions.
- Red message in Corona-Warn-App: People who have a warning with the status display increased risk through the Corona-Warn-App of the Robert Koch Institute.
It is generally recommended to limit contacts, to keep the minimum distance and to wear mouth and nose protection, even if there is no obligation to do so.
Download nowWe use the Corona warning app
With us you can check in with the Corona-Warn-App via QR code registration! Help track and break infection chains in compliance with data protection regulations.
Even if the previously mandatory, general contact data collection is now based on a voluntary basis, it is expressly recommended.
In the Corona-Warn-App you can also manage your vaccination, test and recovery certificates, which are still mandatory in many areas of life according to the current Corona state ordinance.
If you don't have the Corona-Warn-App yet, you can download it here:
Imperial baths test network
The Imperial Baths test network is still available to you. In our test centers, which you can still find in Ahlbeck and Heringsdorf, you can still be tested for Corona using a rapid test. The result is conveniently sent to your mobile phone by e-mail or text message after around 15 minutes. Please note that the citizen test has been subject to a fee since July 01.07.2022st, XNUMX and is only possible for certain reasons. However, free tests are still possible for some groups of people.
After your registration you will receive a QR code on your mobile phone. Please take a screenshot of this in case the mobile network is not sufficient at one location.
Old elementary school
Rapid test & PCR test
EKZ (former pharmacy)
Here we answer the most frequently asked questions:
In the tourist information offices in Ahlbeck, Heringsdorf and Bansin you can get all the information about the Imperial Baths test network, but also about your holiday in the Imperial Baths - and maybe even one or the other insider tip. You can find the tourist information directly on the promenade near the piers.